Methodology of formation of an individual professional development trajectory of health care managers
Increasing the demands of the population to ensure the availability and quality of medical care, the introduction of new methods of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, including on the basis of genetic technologies, the introduction of innovative management technologies and platform solutions into the activities of medical organizations in order to increase labor productivity, require managers to have a high level of professional competencies, including hybrid ones. The formation of the necessary knowledge and skills is ensured through the development of educational programs within the framework of training highly qualified personnel (residency and postgraduate studies) and additional professional development (advanced training and professional retraining).
In order to form relevant educational programs of additional professional education, as well as the effectiveness of their development, it is necessary to constantly analyze the possession of knowledge and skills in accordance with the requirements of the professional standard “Specialist in the field of healthcare and public health” and the demands of the labor market.
The aim – development of a methodology for the formation of an individual trajectory of professional development of managerial personnel with an assessment of the organizational and economic efficiency of its application based on the modular principle of the formation of educational programs.
Material and methods. The article summarizes the results of the study of the level of professional competencies of health management personnel, the calculation of the economic costs of their training, depending on the level of professional competencies.
Results and discussion. The “Competence map” is a structured information and graphic representation of the results of the assessment of the level of professional competencies of the study participants, the formation of their competence profile and individual trajectory of professional development, in accordance with which personalized educational programs for the training of healthcare managers based on the competence approach and the modular principle have been formed. The economic feasibility of using this approach is substantiated.
Conclusion. The presented approach has shown the possibilities of applying the methodology of forming an individual trajectory of professional development based on the author’s technology of integrated assessment of the competencies of heads of healthcare organizations, as well as the feasibility of its use in planning targeted training of healthcare managers and quality control of training results.
Keywords:healthcare; health care managers; professional standard; individual professional development trajectory; economic efficiency
Funding. The article was prepared within the framework of the research work “Scientific substantiation of the integrated assessment of the qualifications of healthcare managers” (state registration number 121031300110-7).
Conflict of interest. The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Contribution. All co-authors made an equal contribution to the study.
For citation: Naygovzina N.B., Zimina E.V., Titkova Yu.S., Makarova N.K., Vasilyeva E.P., Goncharevskaya Z.L., Patrushev M.A., Tsvetkova E.A., Navarkin M.V., Korchuganova E.A., Deriushkin V.G. Methodology of formation of an individual professional development trajectory of health care managers. Infektsionnye bolezni: novosti, mneniya, obuchenie [Infectious Diseases: News, Opinions, Training]. 2022; 11 (2): 106–11. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33029/2305-3496-2022-11-2-106-111
1. Federal project «Provision of medical organizations of the health care system with qualified personnel» of national project «Healthcare» (approved by the Presidium of the Council under the President of the Russian Federation for Strategic Development and National Projects, protocol of 24.12.2018 No. 16). URL: https://ovmf2.consultant.ru/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc&rnd=C02859B1218940E972DD81BCA9CBC204&base=LAW&n=319209&stat=srcfld%3D134%26src%3D100005%26fld%3D134%26code%3D10881%26page%3Dtext%26p%3D15%26base%3DLAW%26doc%3D395012#DaXgyuSwfrCJVvHx (in Russian)
2. Naygovzina N.B., Zimina E.V., Titkova Yu.S., Vasil’yeva E.P., Goncharevs- kaya Z.L., Patrushev M.A. Technology for the integrated assessment of competencies of health care managers. Sovremennye problemy zdravookhraneniya i meditsinskoy statistiki [Modern Problems of Healthcare and Medical Statistics]. 2021; (4): 641–52. DOI: https://doi.org/10.24412/2312-2935-2021-4-641-652 (in Russian)
3. Naygovzina N.B., Konanykhina A.K., Kochubey A.V. The tasks of training and continuous professional development of administrative managerial health personnel in the system of supplementary professional education. Zdravookhranenie Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Health Care of the Russian Federation]. 2016; (1): 37–42. URL: https://rucont.ru/efd/394183 (in Russian)
4. Konanykhina A.K., Zimina E.V., Kochubey A.V., Navarkin M.V. Features of the regulatory legal regulation of the system of continuing education of health care managers. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya [Modern Problems of Science and Education]. 2014; (6). URL: https://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=15607 (in Russian)
5. Order of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation dated 07.11.2017 No. 768n «On the approval of the professional standard “Specialist in the field of healthcare and public health”». URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_284077/ (in Russian)
6. Zimina E.V., Vasilyeva E.P., Mayorova O.Yu. The importance of cross-cultural competence in ensuring effective management in the field of healthcare. Obshchestvennoe zdorov’e i zdravookhranenie [Public Health and Health Care]. 2019; (1): 79–82. URL: https://www.profmedobr.ru/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/02-18-%D0%97%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0-44-54.pdf (in Russian)