1. Malinnikova E.Yu. New coronaviral infection. Today’s look at the pandemic of the XXI century. Infektsionnye bolezni: novosti, mneniya, obuchenie [Infectious Diseases: News, Opinions, Training]. 2020; 9 (2): 18–32. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33029/2305-3496-2020-9-2-18-32 (in Russian)
2. Gorenkov D.V., Khantimirova L.M., Shevtsov V.A., Rukavishnikov A.V., Merkulov V.A., Olefir Yu.V. An outbreak of a new infectious disease COVID-19: p-coronaviruses as a threat to global healthcare. BIOpreparaty. Profilaktika, diagnostika, lechenie [BIOpreparations. Prevention, Diagnosis, Treatment]. 2020; 20 (1): 6-20. DOI: https://doi.org/10.30895/2221-996X-2020-20-1-6-20 (in Russian)
3. Yushchuk N.D., Ulumbekova G.E., Palevskaya S.A., Ginoyan A.B., Kalashnikova A.V., Akberdieva E.A. Analysis of the main indicators of infectious service in the Russian Federation. Infektsionnye bolezni: novosti, mneniya, obuchenie [Infectious Diseases: News, Opinions, Training]. 2016; 5 (3): 13-22. (in Russian)
4. Fadlallah R., El-Jardali F. K2P COVID-19 Series: exiting the COVID-19 lockdown: a road map for action. In: Knowledge to Policy (K2P) Center. Beirut, Lebanon, April, 2020. Vol. 20. P 3.
5. United Nations. Transforming our World: The 2030 agenda for sustainable development. URL: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld (date of access April 16, 2020)
6. Sustainable Development Goals. URL: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/?menu=1300 (date of access April 15, 2020)
7. World Health Organization. WHO announces COVID-19 outbreak a pandemic. 2020. URL: http://www.euro.who.int/en/health-topics/health-emergencies/coronavirus-covid-19/news/news/2020/3/who-announces-covid-19-outbreak-a-pandemic (date of access April 13, 2020)
8. The World Bank. Pandemic preparedness and COVID-19 (Corona-virus). URL: https://www.worldbank.org/en/topic/pandemics (date of access April 16, 2020)
9. Chezganova E.A., Efimova O.S., Sakharova V.M., Efimova A.R., Sozinov S.A., Ismagilov Z.R., Brusina E.B. Particulate matter as a possible reservoir of multidrug-resistant microorganisms in surgical healthcare settings. Fundamental’naya i klinicheskaya meditsina [Clinical and Clinical Medicine]. 2020; 5 (1): 15-25. DOI: https://doi.org/10.23946/2500-0764-2020-5-1-15-25 (in Russian)
10. Vladyko A.S. The origin of the infections and systemic diseases: COVID-19. Shkola nauki [School of Science]. 2020; 2 (27): 10-3. (in Russian).
11. Zhavoronkova N.G., Shpakovsky Yu.G. Legal aspects of reforming the public administration system for the protection of population and territories in emergency situations: lessons from the COVID-19. Vestnik Universiteta imeni O.E. Kutafina (MGYuA) [Bulletin of Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL)]. 2020; 5 (5): 130-42. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17803/2311-5998.2020.69.5.130-142 (in Russian)
12. List of instructions of the President of Russia following the meeting on the modernization of primary health care on September 2, 2019. URL: http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/assignments/orders/61434 (date of access May 06, 2020) (in Russian)
13. Official site of the National Research University Higher School of Economics. Russia is among the leaders in the rating of countries in the effectiveness of countering the COVID-19 pandemic [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.hse.ru/news/expertise/381045220.html (дата (date of access August 24, 2020) (in Russian)
14. Kordonsky S.G., Dekhant D.K. Neutralization of threats as form of activity of authorities. Mikroekonomika [Microeconomics]. 2014; (6): 52-8. (in Russian)