Portrait of a patient with an infectious pathology
The article continues the interdisciplinary educational dialogue between the infectious disease specialist and the therapist and aims to raise the awareness of therapists in the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. Briefly presented are the most common clinical symptoms encountered in infectious diseases.
Keywords:infectious diseases, outpatient appointment, symptoms
Funding. The article had no sponsor support.
Conflict of interests. The authors declare no conflict of interests.
Acknowledgments. Knorring G.Yu. for help in working on the article.
For citation: Dudina K.R., Vertkin A.L., Nosova A.V. Portrait of a patient with an infectious pathology. Infektsionnye bolezni: novosti, mneniya, obuchenie [Infectious Diseases: News, Opinions, Training]. 2020; 9 (3): 88-95. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33029/2305-3496-2020-9-3-88-95 (in Russian)
1. Infectious diseases. National leadership. 2th ed. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2018: 1104 з. (in Russian)
2. Yushchuk N.D., Martynov Yu.V. Epidemiology. Moscow: Meditsina, 2003: 450 p. (in Russian)
3. Infectious diseases: syndromic diagnosis. In: N.D. Yushchuk, E.A. Klimova (eds). Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2017: 176 p. (in Russian)
4. Vertkin A.L., Silina E.G. Infectious diseases. Moscow: Eksmo, 2019 (in Russian)
5. On the state of the sanitary-epidemiological well-being of the population in the Russian Federation in 2018: State report. Moscow: Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare, 2019: 254 p. (in Russian)
6. Rodyukova I.S., Vertkin A.L. Outpatient therapy: a new look at the education of a doctor. Ambulatorniy priyom [Outpatient Appointments]. 2017; 3 (1): 70-3. (in Russian)
7. Vertkin A., Rumyantsev M., Skotnikov A. Comorbidity in clinical practice. Part 1. Arkhiv vnutrenney meditsiny [Archives of Internal Medicine]. 2011; (1): 16-20. (in Russian)
8. Verktin A.L., Zayratyants O.V., Vovk E.I., Frolova Yu.V., Aristarkhova O.Yu., Lukashov M.I. Clinical and morphological comparisons as a part of a physician’s mastering. Pul’monologiya [Pulmonology]. 2008; (2): 117-25. (in Russian)
9. Rules for the formulation of a pathological diagnosis, selection and coding for ICD-10 causes of death class I. Some infectious and parasitic diseases. Guidelines No. 45. Moscow, 2019: 67 p. (in Russian)